The information we collect:
• Access to your information by third parties;
• The choices that are available to you regarding how the information is used and to whom it is disseminated;
• Your rights to access and correct or update your personally identifiable information; and
• Our pledge to have reasonable security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information under our control.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
The Skin Professional Studio Pte Ltd may collect two types of information about you when you visit our site: personal information (including, by way of example only, your name, address, telephone number, birthday, billing address, shipping address, payment information, and email address) and non-personal, aggregate information (such as information regarding the pages on our site that you have visited and your IP address).
1. Personally Identifiable Information
The only personally-identifying information that we collect and store about you is the information that you choose to provide to us. For example, we gather your personally identifiable information when you send us an email or a letter, or when you register for our member loyalty program. We will use this information to respond to your email or letter or to administer the member loyalty program. We also may use the information to send you notifications about our products and The Skin Professional Studio Pte Ltd events and all marketing-related information.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We collect and use non-personally identifiable information about you in the following ways:
a) Referrers, IP Addresses, and Other Non-Personal Information
When you visit our site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
In addition to using cookies and related technologies as described above, we also may permit certain third-party companies to help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to users and to collect and use other data about user activities on our Sites and/or Services (e.g., to allow them to tailor ads on third party services). These companies may deliver ads that might also place cookies and otherwise track user behavior.
The Skin Professional Studio Pte Ltd collects information through “referrers”, IP addresses, and various environmental variables. A “referrer” is information the web browser passes along to The Skin Professional Studio Pte Ltd web server that references the URL from which you came. The “IP address” is a number used by computers on the network to identify your computer so that data can be transmitted to you. “Environmental variables” include, among other things, the domain from which you access the Internet, the time you accessed our website, the types of web browser and operating system or platform used, the Internet address of the websites you left to visit The Skin Professional Studio Pte Ltd, the names of the pages you visit while at our website and the Internet address of the website you then visit. We collect all of this information to allow us to detect broad demographic trends, to provide information tailored to your interests, and to enhance your experience on The Skin Professional Studio Pte Ltd websites.
To help us improve our websites and to ensure that we make every effort to provide you with information that is of interest to you, we may merge your personally identifiable information with click-stream data and other data we have (including offline data). We will not merge your personally identifiable information in this way without giving you an opportunity to opt-out of any such merge. This opportunity to opt-out will be provided at the time and place of information collection and before data is entered into our system. We may also develop a profile based on your use of our site that does not include any personally identifiable information.
1. Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
We may share your personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number) with our affiliates without prior consent. Except (i) as part of our security processes instituted to prevent fraud, and (ii) as part of the management of your account (e.g. credit card processing for purchases), we will not share your personally identifiable information with non-affiliated third parties without your prior consent. In the case that we share your personally identifiable information as part of our security processes or as part of the management of your account as described in this section, we will contractually obligate the third party to protect your personally identifiable information and to use it only as directed The Skin Professional Studio Pte Ltd
2. We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3. We also may allow you to share links to content with users of various third-party services (e.g., social networking, search and sharing services). When sharing links using one of these third-party services, if you are not already logged in to the third-party service, you will need to supply login credentials for it. If you are not a registered user of the third-party service, you will need to sign up for it. You are supplying the registration information or login credentials for the third-party service directly to that third party, and not to us. By using any of these third-party services to share links to content, you permit us to access, use and disclose any information relating to your account on each such third party service (such as your user name and profile information) that is available to us through the third-party service, including through its application programming interface (API) pursuant to this Notice.
More specifically, our Sites and/or Services may use interfaces with social media sites such as Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, and others. If you choose to “like” or share information from our Sites and/or Services through these services, you should review the privacy notice of that service. If you are a member of a social media site, the interfaces may allow the social media site to connect your site visit to your personally identifiable information resulting in the public display of the same.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use the Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
– Seek your opinions and feedback; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of every website that they visit. In general, you should be cautious about providing personally identifiable information to websites unless you trust the owner and operator of the website. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected when you visit The Skin Professional Studio Pte Ltd web-sites.
2. BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
3. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
4. Special Policy Regarding Information from Children Under Thirteen
The Skin Professional Studio Pte Ltd is not targeted to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any child under the age of 13 without parental consent. When we do receive such information, we delete it as soon as we discover it and do not use it or share it with third parties.
The Skin Professional Studio Pte Ltd provides the following choices regarding the use of your information:
1. You may choose not to provide us with any contact information.
2. You may choose to provide us with personal information, but choose to opt-out from having your information shared with third parties. Note that this may affect your ability to take advantage of certain features of the website, including purchases and member loyalty programs.
3. If you would like to unsubscribe to any of our services or would like us to remove you from any of our on-line mailing lists, please go to the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our promotional emails.
4. You may access the personal information we have collected about you and correct any inaccuracies by accessing your user dashboard.
By way of example only, cookies may be used to facilitate entry into protected areas or to remember user preferences. If you do not have cookies enabled in your web browser, some features of our website may not be available to you.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We take precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from inadvertent disclosure and intrusion by third parties. Some of these precautions involve technologies like firewalls and secure access.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
THE SKIN PROFESSIONAL STUDIO PTE LTD
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
1 Maritime Square, HarbourFront Centre #02-121 Singapore 099253